Saturday, February 10, 2007

My Family

Family means a whole lot to me. All of my maternal and paternal grandparents are deceased. Below is a picture of me and my mom on Mother's Day 2005.
Next is a picture of my aunt Beverly and my other aunt Alice, who's a teacher in WISD. They are my Mom's younger sisters. They have had a great impact on my life.

My sister's name is Jennifer. I call her Jenny most of the time or "J". She means a whole lot to me cause she's my only sister! She was a collage professor and now has been substitute teaching along with me in the school district. Lots of students and teachers think we are twins but she actually is 13 months older than me! Yeah, I'm the baby of my family.

Here's a collage of Jenny, me and Dad. I was experimenting with Google Picasa that day.

We have two older brothers named Melvin and Brian. Melvin lives here in Waco and Brian and his wife life in Georgia. I have three nieces and two nephews that I wish I could spend more time with.

No comments: