Saturday, February 10, 2007

College was Great!!

I went to McLennan Community College for my Associates Degree in General Education and then transferred to, then Southwest Texas State University, in San Marcos. They've since changed the name to Texas State University, San Marcos, but it will always be SWT to me. My major was Speech Communication and my minor was Spanish. I spent my last summer in school studying abroad in Puerto Rico at the University of Puerto Rico, in San Juan. The picture below is of El Yunque, a most beautiful rain forest I visited while there. Majestic!!It was a life time experience! I even joined a public service sorority named Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. I was very active and was awarded Student Organizations Woman of the Year along with the honor of being selected as Homecoming Gallardian. College was wonderful! I learned so much and made many life-long friends.

No comments: